How to add a note to your PayPal purchase:
- Navigate to PayPal and sign in to your account.
- Click the “Send Money” tab at the top of the screen.
- Fill out the “To” and “Amount” fields, and specify what type of service correlates to your payment. Click “Continue.”
- Scroll down to the “Email to Recipient” section at the bottom of the page.
- Edit the subject of the email the seller will receive from PayPal, alerting him that you sent a payment, in the “Subject” field. Normally, this subject defaults to “You’ve got money!”, but you can change it to anything you want.
- Type your note in the “Message” field. The maximum message you can send is 300 characters.
- Click “Send Money” at the bottom of the screen. When the seller receives his money, he will receive your note along with it.